Some simple tips on the “dos” and “don’ts” of yoga:
- Arrive a few minutes early.
- Leave your shoes outside the door.
- You may bring your belongings inside, please stash them in the corner, out of the way.
- Silence your phones, even vibrate can disturb a class.
- Please don’t leave during Savasana (final relaxation). If you must leave early, leave before.
- Don’t eat for 1-2 hours before class (2-4 hours if it’s a big meal).
- Wear comfortable clothes that don’t inhibit movement. Shirts should be fitted or tucked in so they don’t fall over your face when bending over.
- Feel free to bring a hand towel and some water.