Who we are, what we do, and how we roll…
The South Bay Yoga Conference is a community festival-style event that
- raises awareness of yoga, wellness, and mindful living.
- unites the health and wellness professionals to more effectively serve.
- provides an opportunity to meet, experience, and converse with local healing arts practitioners.
- creates a space in which you are empowered to define your own wellness.
The South Bay Yoga Conference offers:
- beginner /introduction and experienced courses to different movement modalities including:
- Yoga Tune Up®
- SUP Yoga
- Neurogenic Yoga
- specialized classes, including:
- arm balances and inversions
- shoulder and hip opening
- trauma release
- myofascial release
- yoga for targeted populations
- other forms of healing, including:
- an outdoor fair featuring local vendors and entertainment, including :
- yoga demonstrations
- mindful living products and services
- non-profit organizations
- healthy foods
- books and media
We’ve been asked…how can I support SBYC?
You can help us expand our reach in the following ways:
- emailing your list about our event
- linking to our website on your website (we can supply you with our logo)
- displaying our print material
- distributing our print material
- sharing about our event on social media
- talking about the SBYC to anyone and everyone
You can create opportunities for your business/organization and for the SBYC through our ticket donations. We generously donate tickets to your fundraiser, auction, benefit, or contest as an incentive for your customers and clients. Each ticket we donate has $150 value and is good for 5 classes over the weekend. Fill out the form below with your ideas and someone will get back to you within 72 hours.
- silent auction at your own event
- refer a friend to your business and enter to win a ticket
- purchase a package or series of your service and win a ticket
- join your mailing list and enter to win a ticket
Finally, we invite you to request a sponsorship/exhibition package. Visit our website or email us and we will send you information on our opportunities including:
- banner ads on our website
- your logo on our print material and marketplace page
- exhibitor/vending booths to sell your product and services
- attendant badge sponsorship
- VIP meet and greet sponsorship
- gift back inserts for all attendants
We welcome creative thinking and new ideas and encourage you to share your visions with us.
Consistent with our community based theme, we will proudly occupy the grounds of a school in Redondo Beach for the 3 days of our event. We chose to give our financial support to a local school district to support their programs. By attending and participating in the South Bay Yoga Conference, you are contributing to our ability to support our educational programs.
You can find the details of this year’s host school on our Location page. Once the school is confirmed, the page will be updated.
We will gladly donate tickets to any fundraiser organized by a local school. If you represent a school or PTA and would like tickets, please fill out the form above or on the contact page.
Our yoga classes will be held in some of the classrooms, generously shared with us by the fantastic teachers. Please treat their classrooms as if you were a guest in their home. You will find gorgeous grass lawns for lounging in the summer sun and outdoor (covered and open) benches for dining. The Marketplace is in the large, open area with plenty of room to stroll through the vendors and exhibitors with ease.