Classes on the yoga schedule require a pass.
we offer free sessions to the public over the weekend.
Sunday August 11, 2013
8:20 – 10:20 am (Sunday)
Intro to Kundalini by Flissa Mannella
Spinal Assessments and Assists by Jeff Masters and Arin Thrine
Herbs and Foods that Heal by Vandana Tilak
8:40 – 10:40 am (Sunday)
The Happiness Practice by Jessica Snow
Ashtanga Primary Series by Natale Ferreira
10:40 am – 12:40 pm (Sunday)
Yapana® Chair Backbends by Jules Mitchell
Vinyl Vinyasa by Jamie Horgan
Advanced Series Bikram by Tiffany Friedman
11:00 am – 1:00 pm (Sunday)
Self-Healing Reiki Yoga by Claudia Bumuller
Why the World Needs You In It: Intro to Tantra Hatha Yoga Philosophy by Ashton Szabo
2:00 – 4:00 pm (Sunday)
Thai Yoga Therapy by Ansley Herndon
SmartFLOW® by Jennifer Allen Richard
2:20 – 4:20 pm (Sunday)
Intro to Neurogenic Yoga by Jennica Mills
The Kundalini Yoga Experience by Viriam Kaur
Yoga for Surfers by Marion Clark
4:20 – 6:20 pm (Sunday)
Yapana® Yoga Therapy: BEING Poses by Leeann Carey
Intro to Tantric Hatha Yoga by Ashton Szabo
4:40 – 6:40 pm (Sunday)
Tune In and Tune Up® by Suzy Nece and Aimée Donahue
Party Yoga by Olivia Kvitne
YOGA CONFERENCE SCHEDULE INFO
Our event is unique in that you won’t be preregistering for classes. This system rocks because:
- You can change your mind as many times as you want, even up the last second!
- All classes and teachers are equal in value and experience.
- If you meet a teacher at the conference that you like, you can take his/her class.
- If the class you want is full, you might end up in a totally cool class that you would have never taken otherwise!
- You can skip class and enjoy the marketplace and demonstration stage knowing you can always pick up another class in the next session.
But that being said, if you MUST attend a particular class, get there early 🙂
In future years, as our event grows, we won’t have the luxury of such an open schedule. Enjoy the freedom!