Classes on the yoga schedule require a pass.
we offer free sessions to the public over the weekend.
Saturday August 10, 2013
8:20 – 10:20 am (Saturday)
Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Balls: Strategies for Self Care by Trina Altman
Advancing Your Asana by Greville Henwood
Detox to Retox by Amy Beausang
8:40 – 10:40 am (Saturday)
The Kundalini Experience by Viriam Kaur
MBRT: Mind-Body-Resilence-Training by Nick Manci
10:40 am – 12:40 pm (Saturday)
Intro to Neurogenic Yoga by Jennica Mills
Yapana® Master Class by Leeann Carey
Intro to the Chakras and Aromatherapy by Christine Frazzitta
11:00 am – 1:00 pm (Saturday)
Healing with the Archetypes by Laura Colvin Brown
Pilates to Enhance Your Yoga Practice by Keary Ann Bixby
2:00 – 4:00 pm (Saturday)
Intro to Iyengar Yoga by Jeff Perlman
Lean on Me by Jamie Horgan
2:20 – 4:20 pm (Saturday)
The Mechanics of Mountain Pose by Barbara Stamis and Sarah Reese
Ultimate R&R by Jessica Snow
Yoga for Surfers by Marion Clark
4:20 – 6:20 pm (Saturday)
Pain in the Neck? by Rana Waxman
Yoga Tune Up® Get CORE-ganized! by Trina Altman
4:40 – 6:40 pm (Saturday)
Intro to Ayurveda by Jeff Perlman
Sanctuary by Michelle Goldstein
NotHot Bikram by Tiffany Friedman
YOGA CONFERENCE SCHEDULE INFO
Our event is unique in that you won’t be preregistering for classes. This system rocks because:
- You can change your mind as many times as you want, even up the last second!
- All classes and teachers are equal in value and experience.
- If you meet a teacher at the conference that you like, you can take his/her class.
- If the class you want is full, you might end up in a totally cool class that you would have never taken otherwise!
- You can skip class and enjoy the marketplace and demonstration stage knowing you can always pick up another class in the next session.
But that being said, if you MUST attend a particular class, get there early 🙂
In future years, as our event grows, we won’t have the luxury of such an open schedule. Enjoy the freedom!