Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the South Bay Yoga Conference website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
Credit/Debit Card Information
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We offer gift-cards by which you can personalize a product you order for another person. Information you provide to us to create a gift-card is only used for that purpose, and it is only disclosed to the person receiving the gift.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our catalog as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by emailing us from the same email you gave us. You can then request that we remove an old email, re-register a new email, etc. Email us if you wish to un-register from the conference. We will honor your request up to 14 days before the event. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (310) 465-5372 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
SOUTH BAY YOGA CONFERENCE is committed to protecting your privacy: any information given to us will be used for the sole and express purpose of fulfilling your order as requested. We NEVER sell our customer information to ANYONE. Our online store uses only the best secure, encrypted technology to process your orders safely and securely. Your confidentiality is as important to US as it is to YOU.
E-Mail us at email@example.com, or contact festival director at 310-465-5372
Online – Available 24 hours a day. Our shopping cart is secure and easy to use!
All orders placed online after business hours will be processed the next day. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or holidays will be processed the following business day. Your receipts for payment will act as entry into the events, transactions are kept on digital file and will be cross verified with you at the event.
We accept e-Checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. You may also mail us a check to our business address, 959 2nd street, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254. Your credit card will be charged at the time your order is placed. Prices are subject to change without notice.
You may request a refund on full price passes up to fourteen days before the event you are registering for ie. South Bay Yoga Conference refund cutoff is September 09, 2016. We offer 100% refunds on full price passes, no questions asked. You will need to contact us to receive an authorization code for our payment processing system to receive full refund. No substitutions allowed. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds on sale items and passes. You may, however, transfer your sale pass to another individual up to fourteen days before the event. Transfer cutoff on sale passes is September 09, 2016. After September 09, 2016 no refunds and transfers will be honored.
Your credit card will be billed and the descriptor on your statement will read: SOUTH BAY YOGA CONFERENCE
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
Public Forums and User Submissions
The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of the Website Owner’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network;
- violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable United States, California State or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party;
- submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
Disclaimer of Liability
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system or through participation at any of our events. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
SOUTH BAY YOGA CONFERENCE nor any other affiliated organizations makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH actions of individuals taking part in any of our events. All activity, actions, risks and representation are those of individuals that assume liability from such an event.
These terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and The Website Owner in relation to your use of the website and events. Neither you nor the Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
- Alteration: the Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
- Conflict: Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
- Waiver: No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
- Cession: The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
- Severability: All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Applicable laws: Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
Comments or Questions
If you have any questions, comments or concerns arising from the website, or any other relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or the way in which we are handling your personal information please contact us.