Who we are, What we do & How we roll…
The South Bay Yoga Conference is a community festival-style event that
- raises awareness of yoga, wellness, and mindful living.
- unites the health and wellness professionals to more effectively serve.
- provides an opportunity to meet, experience, and converse with local healing arts practitioners.
- creates a space in which you are empowered to define your own wellness.
The South Bay Yoga Conference offers:
- Beginner /introduction and experienced courses to different movement modalities including:
- Yoga Tune Up®
- SUP Yoga
- Neurogenic Yoga
Specialized classes, including:
- arm balances and inversions
- shoulder and hip opening
- emotional “release” breathwork
- myofascial “release”
- yoga for targeted populations
- Alternate wellness modalities, including:
- Outdoor fair featuring local vendors and entertainment, including :
- yoga demonstrations
- mindful living products and services
- non-profit organizations
- books and media
We’ve been asked…how can I support SBYC?We invite you to request a sponsorship/exhibition package. Visit our website or email us and we will send you information on our opportunities including:
- banner ads on our website
- your logo on our print material and marketplace page
- exhibitor/vending booths to sell your product and services
- attendant badge sponsorship
- VIP meet and greet sponsorship
- gift back inserts for all attendants
You can help us expand our reach in the following ways:
- emailing your list about our event
- linking to our website on your website (we can supply you with our logo)
- displaying our print material
- distributing our print material
- sharing about our event on social media
- talking about the SBYC to anyone and everyone
You can create opportunities for your business/organization and for the SBYC through our ticket donations. We generously donate tickets to your fundraiser, auction, benefit, or contest as an incentive for your customers and clients. Each ticket we donate has a $69 value and is good for single 3 day pass with access to a maximum of 3 Featured classes over the weekend. There are a host of Free and demonstration classes for participation pleasure as well. Fill out the form below with your ideas and someone will get back to you within 72 hours.
- silent auction at your own event
- refer a friend to your business and enter to win a ticket
- purchase a package or series of your service and win a ticket
- join your mailing list and enter to win a ticket
We welcome creative thinking and new ideas and encourage you to share your visions with us.
- WHEN: Friday, October 13, 2017 at 10:00 AM –
Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 6:00 PM (PDT)
- WHERE: Hermosa Beach Community Center – 710 Pier Avenue, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
– View Map