The South Bay Yoga conference is a volunteer run event that serves the community. By attending our event you are supporting your local schools, small businesses, and wellness professionals who in turn, educate and serve you and your families.
The Marketplace is free and open the public.
- featuring local healthy Food options and yoga-related independent businesses
- including Music daily from 12pm to 7pm,
- Free Sessions: yoga classes (kids yoga too!), meditations and demonstrations
- Marketplace is outdoors.
- The Yoga Schedule offers 2 hour workshops in a variety of themes
- Yoga classes are indoors.
Watch the video from last year, filmed and edited by Chris Aksentis.
Photos by 10 Space Design
Mark your calendars for next year:
August 9-11, 2013
Director, Jules Mitchell talks about the 2012 South Bay Yoga Conference